Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vacation 2008 Day 2

We got up (early) and had breakfast at the Holiday Inn. The Kids ate free. I was happy. We head SE. Luke slept for most of the trip. It was nice.

It took us about 4.5 hours to get to the beach from Winston-Salem. As we approached the beach, the thunder storms started. Of all the weeks from summer we picked, I am sure this will be the one with the most rain.

Our house is nice. GREAT balcony view...right on the ocean. We got settled, went to the grocery, and just sort of vegged for the rest of the day. This rain is going to kill me.

Here is some video from the first night.




*EDIT: I dont know why YOUTUBE screwed up the video...it plays fine from the site. I took it from my phone. It aint perfect but screw you for judging me.
Here are the first batch of pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/bakes73/Vacation2008

No comments: